Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Design Brief

The theme in which I have initially chosen for my project is music, for this I intend to base my project around this theme by potentially creating my own record label and bands, album/vinyl covers, promotional material and tour posters etc. To help influence/inspire my design, I plan on researching about the music industry and existing record labels, along with the initial research into logo and design artists. To support along side my initial research I will also experience parts of my project first hand, by gathering a selection of my own photos from concerts and gigs which I have attended, along with collecting series of vinyl albums. For my final outcome I will produce a selection of vinyl and album covers, along with creating my own record label logo, festival posters and a music magazine cover.

2 comments:

  1. An excellent brief that has the potential for lots of outcomes demonstrating a high skill level using multiple media.
    The brief is a little thin at the moment but can be expanded upon as you get more of an idea of what you want to produce.
    I would also invent your own artists or use lesser known ones as this will enable you to have more creative freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent brief that has the potential for lots of outcomes demonstrating a high skill level using multiple media.
    The brief is a little thin at the moment but can be expanded upon as you get more of an idea of what you want to produce.
    I would also invent your own artists or use lesser known ones as this will enable you to have more creative freedom.

    ReplyDelete